Wellness is the everyday quality of your pets life!
Our team of doctors strongly supports having a wellness plan in place for your pet. As in humans, there are many factors that influence your quality of life and health of your pet. We prefer to take a well rounded approach to overall pet health, focusing on the following:
- Preventable diseases by vaccination as necessary and upon AAHA recommendations
- Prevention and treatment of intestinal parasites and heartworm disease
- Nutritional needs and weight management
- Dental health
- Behavioral problems, working in our hospital or in conjunction with certified trainers
- Using frequent exams and any needed lab testing to identify health problems early
Providing and focusing on all of these areas allows us to provide your pet the best health, which means a longer life spent with you.