Wellness is the everyday quality of your pets life!
Our team of doctors strongly supports having a wellness plan in place for your pet. As in humans, there are many factors that influence your quality of life and health of your pet. We prefer to take a well rounded approach to overall pet health, focusing on the following:
Providing and focusing on all of these areas allows us to provide your pet the best health, which means a longer life spent with you.
- Preventable diseases by vaccination as necessary and upon AAHA recommendations
- Prevention and treatment of intestinal parasites and heartworm disease
- Nutritional needs and weight management
- Dental health
- Behavioral problems, working in our hospital or in conjunction with certified trainers
- Using frequent exams and any needed lab testing to identify health problems early